A new 2016 Las Vegas Pool Tour Announced...

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member

Attachments

  • TIGER FB STOP 1 COVER.jpg
    TIGER FB STOP 1 COVER.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 653
First event is this weekend. Looking forward to hearing how it does. Aiming for 64 players on 5 tables? Any kind of entry or race info?
 
Hey All - Sorry, I've been out all day. Good questions. It seems that they are mixing it up a bit with the table sizes and entry formats...

I believe the Good Timez events or possibly Cue Club or both could be on the 9 Footers. Entries are going to be $50 per person, per event I think... I'm not the tournament director, so I would encourage all of your specifics to be directed toward Tim Kovacs at (702) 234-5729. Also - it seems they will add a 12th stop on this tour for Female entrants only in addition to the fact that one or two of the existing events are also scotch doubles.

Kinda cool if you ask me... I'll have more details when I get to to Vegas this weekend, but for now - Call Tim Kovacs and he will help you.

NO - I'm not moving to Vegas, but it ain't getting any cheeper to live in Cali - thats for sure.
 
Hi Daniel... in my Pool Room in Bartlesville, we had more Bar Boxes than 9 footers, so when we had big tournaments, we played the Winner's Bracket on the Big Tables & the Loser's Bracket on Bar Boxes.

Things moved right along.
 
Back
Top