BayGene AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 6, 2011 #1 I have just posted an article on this amazing family. Please view it at http://public.iwork.com/document/?d=Rich_Family.pages&a=p1308316010
I have just posted an article on this amazing family. Please view it at http://public.iwork.com/document/?d=Rich_Family.pages&a=p1308316010
Bigtruck Capt Diff Lock Gold Member Silver Member Dec 6, 2011 #2 Great story!!! Thanks for sharing Gene.
metallicane AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 7, 2011 #3 That is fantastic. It reminds me of the afternoon I spent there buying my first cue and listening to him tell me about Cocobolo wood. As a kid, I had no clue, but I could sense this man was something special. Cool article.
That is fantastic. It reminds me of the afternoon I spent there buying my first cue and listening to him tell me about Cocobolo wood. As a kid, I had no clue, but I could sense this man was something special. Cool article.