Accessories and low end wholesaler wanted

Mikiemopa

pechauer dealer
Silver Member
I'm looking for a wholesaler for accessories and some lower end cues, jump cues , break cues. That doesn't require a state tax id or store front. Thanks mike
 
I certainly don't know all the wholesellers, but most. None would sell to you at wholesale pricing.

What you want to do (if you ask me) is contact a not-so-big retailer who has lots of the things you
want to sell and tell him what you want to do. Ask him for products he has a good margin on
and have him sell them to you at a decent discount.

I know I do it for a couple of guys who don't have a business license (lots of guys who do the
tips in their local club for instance).

gr. Dave
 
The tax id isn't the problem, it's the store front. I have a full time job I'm not leaving, this is something I do on the weekend. So if there somebody that could give me a good discount on some j&j jump and break cues, some tip tools, I personal like the box tie cuetec, gloves , maybe some lower end cues like action, players or lucky.

Thanks mike
 
Last edited:
I understand, but then I do have a storefront AND a full time job.
Can't hurt asking J&J if they will sell you a nice package at a discount.

gr. Dave
 
Storefront

Get a storefront just for the weekends and sell cheap. Get a state tax ID and pay the taxes. After shipping and all related expenses, you may not care for selling cues after all.
 
Anybody out there that can give me deal on a set of 12 cuetec bowties. The best so far I can find them for is $12 a piece free shipping.
 
Back
Top