actually going to play a little tonight!!!

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know you don't need to know this, and ya maybe don't want to know this, lol, but I'm actually going to get out of my house tonight to go play a little pool for the first time in almost a month. NO school, NO work, just myself and 16 billiard balls, and my cues of course. :p Tonight is going to be my night away from everything important to me, like every Friday night should be but definitely hasn't been. Yeah, I've been slackin'! :eek: lmao I just hope I remember how to play this game :eek: :rolleyes: :wink: See ya when I get back, Jeff
 
I have no doubt you'll enjoy yourself! I missed 5 weeks of pool after my recent knee surgery & that drove me crazy. I did make a valiant (& very stupid) attempt to play while I was still on 2 crutches but gave up after 3 racks.

Made me realise how much I need my pool fix each week.
 
it was fun

chilli66 said:
I have no doubt you'll enjoy yourself! I missed 5 weeks of pool after my recent knee surgery & that drove me crazy. I did make a valiant (& very stupid) attempt to play while I was still on 2 crutches but gave up after 3 racks.

Made me realise how much I need my pool fix each week.

Yeah, it was fun for the short time it lasted. A word to the wise though, do NOT try playing with a Predator shaft after taking a little break from the game for a while, it will only frustrate you in the long run. lol I'm gonna try playing a day each week from now on to try to get back in form, cause IMO I played like poop. My opponent didn't think so, but I played nowhere near my standards of "good". I didn't expect too much going into it, so I'm pleased with the outcome I guess. It's just rough going from where I was, to what I play like now lol
 
Back
Top