Adam Acss Pro / Bs158 Shaft

loveudear

Registered
does any1 owns any of the shaft or played ( 3x8 10 joint )?
with kamui or everest or zan tip?

how does it fare against 314/2 , hp2 , Ob in terms of stiffness, strength use to produce same cue ball spin etc...
consistancy of shaft?

eekster24

Registered
Hi.
I played with a ACSS shaft for a year. Also played with a 314 and 314/2 for years and also with the hp2. I switched back to the hp2. The acss has a lot of feedback and tons of spin. Playes supersweet. I switched back to the hp2 because I am simply more accurate with it. Nick vd berg playes with the ACSS for many years now and my junior teammate also played with it and he finished 3rd on the wc 9ball for juniors.

Last edited:

loveudear

Registered
Thx for ur input
Hi.
I played with a ACSS shaft for a year. Also played with a 314 and 314/2 for years and also with the hp2. I switched back to the hp2. The acss has a lot of feedback and tons of spin. Playes supersweet. I switched back to the hp2 because I am simply more accurate with it. Nick vd berg playes with the ACSS for many years now and my junior teammate also played with it and he finished 3rd on the wc 9ball for juniors.

Actually i notice the huge cue ball spin when i m doing a test draw hit.. It changes gear almost immediately after contacting object ball.. I nv seen tat sort of CB action from my lucasi.. CB spilt or running angle is so much smaller.. Is this so called the LD shaft?

More input pls..

eekster24

Registered
It's LD but not far as low as a 314 or hp2. But these shafts have a dead hit. The acss has a lot more feedback. Great shaft imo. Waiting for the new longoni s2 to arrive. It LD like a 314 but with a solid hit and feedback. Just what I'm looking for.

loveudear

Registered
yes i prefer something with feedback.. i had only a couple of hits n it feels like dead shaft.. more of a quiet soft hit..

longoni s2 shafts?!>!?!?! may i know the joint u r using? i cant find any 3x8 joint :confused: i cant find any info abt the shaft :(

hope u can give more reviews for the shaft..

eekster24

Registered
Niels Feijen plays with it. It has just been released(he ran a 416 with it) . I have a regular 5/16x14 but they will make a custom fit because they normally use their own titanium xp joint and that won't fit my custom Jacoby.