Adams steve mizerak

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
anyone know what thread this is, I tried 5/16X14 and X18 and they didnt fit. also what year were these made, this cue is surprisingly well made, it hits a ton, also has a cortland wrap, it was refished like a meucci. any info is appreciated, tx

Attachments

• steve mizerak 002.jpg
    steve mizerak 002.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 469
  • steve mizerak 003.jpg
    steve mizerak 003.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 481
  • steve mizerak 004.jpg
    steve mizerak 004.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 455
  • steve mizerak 005.jpg
    steve mizerak 005.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 458

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
The cue was made in the late 70's or early 80's.

The thread is a 5/16x18

However the inside diameter of the joint pin is a bit wider on about 90% of the "Pro Series" Adam cues. Consequentially a standard shaft binds up on them. They were also made with a thick walled joint to provide a forward balance. Because of this, most piloted shafts will have a wider pilot than the joint will accept and will need to be turned down a bit to fit into the bore of the joint collar.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
The cue was made in the late 70's or early 80's.

The thread is a 5/16x18

However the inside diameter of the joint pin is a bit wider on about 90% of the "Pro Series" Adam cues. Consequentially a standard shaft binds up on them. They were also made with a thick walled joint to provide a forward balance. Because of this, most piloted shafts will have a wider pilot than the joint will accept and will need to be turned down a bit to fit into the bore of the joint collar.

any idea what its worth, Its beat to shit but its dead straight, is it worth getting refinished?? I actually love the beat up look of it, but I would like to get it cleaned up a bit, I just dont think it would be worth it if its worth less than the actual refinish.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
bumping a 6 year old thread, don't kill me. just curious to what this cue was worth if anyone knows