Addicted to the forum information super highway

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Addicted to the forum information super highway (question)

I have a question that I would normally put in the catagory as a computer rated issue . Anyone who is here knows of these things we call forums, they know any answer can be found on the internet. I happen to be a member of too many to count. Well I decided to ask this question here since I know a great deal of AZ'ers go to http://propoolvideo.com/ (not a plug or spam). So why is it my fast Duo Core processor Very high speed Road Runner connection of tested speeds of 13000+ kb/s (yah, thanks fast) can't get a video there to play slower then its buffering at. So every 30 seconds (or less) it goes to a loading/buffering state. Anyone else experience this? Any fixes?

TJ
 
Last edited:
Could be a few things, the server that's feeding it could be slow or busy, your video software also has some buffering settings that look like "buffer 5 sec, buffer 10 sec, play movie after a full download," and so on. Check those out and play with different options. You have a fast connection, but many things on the good ole net are not under your control.
 
Cool I check that out. Isn't that I a flash video so I need to access my properties for that?
 
Alright I am bumping for the Sunday morning rush. I tried what settings I thought would fix it and still nothing.
 
Back
Top