Adding Pics to existing thread ????

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
I posted a FS thread last night of a bumperless butt I have FS.
I used pics from my computer. I can only have 5 pics per thread listing. How can I add pics to this thread w/o bumping the thread under the 48 hr rule ??
If anyone can help me figure this out, I would really appreciate it. Please post to this thread or send me a PM with details on how to do it. Thanks for anybody that can help me out.
Jeff

The Verbalist

. . .
Silver Member
Posting replies in your thread does not bump it, that has been turned off. You have to select to bump your thread after the allowed time. So post your pics and don't worry.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks Verbalist
I tried doing just that last night after I submitted the thread, but there was no way to link or add my pics from my computer. I`ll give it another try later this evening. Thanks again for your advise.

The Verbalist

. . .
Silver Member
When I hit reply, I see the icon 14 spots over in the line under the fonts and sizes. it says "insert image" and look like a little mountain range. if you are still having problems after you try again later, shoot me a pm and I will get the pics up in your For Sale thread for you. Sorry, I would take a screen shot and post it, but I am at work and it is a pain to do it on this computer.