Advice on Picking a Pool Table

Rico

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Size

With those dimensions you just have enough room for a 3/1/2 x7 .If you dont have 5ft on each side you cant shoot with cueball on the rail and you will regret it . Put in aDiamond 7 ft and enjoy.

tomnan24

Registered
Brunswick says you need 18' 4" for an oversized 4x8(92x46). You're just short of that, but that's the way I'd go if it were me.

Or you could go with a 9' or 10'. If I remember correctly, a too large of a table worked great for Kramer and Frank Costanza(lol).

8onthebreak

THE WORLD IS YOURS
Silver Member
Thanks to all for sharing your thoughts and suggestions.... The information is so helpful.

8onthebreak - I live in north Florida - Jacksonville.

Chopdoc - I will let u know if I come across a 9 footer. I haven't talked to a mechanic yet either, but I hope to get in touch with one soon using some of the groups suggestions. I'll be glad to share any info! Let me know what is the best way to reach you.

Kicken chicken- thanks for the suggestion on the mechanic. I'm in Jacksonville so not that far off from Atlanta. For buying used the mechanic was one of my main concerns so finding a good one will really help a lot!

Thanks again to all. I'm likely to give the used market a try for a bit with the fallback of buying new if I can't find something to fit for me focusing on 4'x 8' I will circle back with more info as I move ahead.

THANK YOU

Dude, if your that close, you'd be crazy not to drive up and snag this table-he has reciept for 5k...it's the nicest table HANDS DOWN you'll find at that price, and you don't have to spend the energy looking for a steal.

Pm me your number, I'll have my boss call u-it be like winning the lottery