Air Rush, what different tips have been used?

Toxis

Registered
I have and love my Air Rush. Jumps so damn easy. But was wondering if anyone has tried different tips and what was the verdict?

Zerksies

I didn't like the stock tip so i tried the Tiger Icebreaker and didn't dig it. I know have the Samsara JB on it. I've tried my break shaft on my rush which is using the Kamui sai and that jumps as well as the JB.

Toxis

Registered
I ended up going with the white storm and it’s great. I got the new black storm for my breaker and I’m hardly impressed. Probably going to switch back to a Gator tip.

I ended up going with the white storm and it’s great. I got the new black storm for my breaker and I’m hardly impressed. Probably going to switch back to a Gator tip.
How is the gator compared to the samsara tip ? They are both treated leather right ?

Paul_#_

Karl Boyes’ favorably reviewed the CueTec Propel jump cue with a red Taom Break Jump (BJ) 2.0. Two people commented favorably regarding the Taom 2.0.

Here are the comments:
1. I've jumped with the Propel (then I learned to jump correctly) with the Air Hog and another G-10 both of which do not grip the cue ball like the Taom tip on the Propel. I'm convinced and am getting the Propel. The percentage of success is much higher.

2. Just got mine. It also has a taom 2.0 bj tip (white) on it but looks like your red is flatter. I experienced, the higher jumps are harder for me with this cue. Is there any relation between jump highness (easier execution) and tip flatness?

One fellow wondered if its really the tip that makes the better jumping cue:
I have the predator air 2. And I’m not liking it. I also have meucci jump cue and it seems to jump much easier. I’m wondering if it’s really the tip difference is the issue. I think I will get the Taom tip put on the predator

PoolDawg describes the Taom 2.0:
TAOM 2.0 BREAK JUMP POOL CUE TIP (SINGLE) Combining chemistry and physics, the 2.0 Break Jump tips from Taom merge organic compounds with larger molecular structures with elastomers to create a tip that is created with some intense compressive force making these incredibly compacted and ready to transfer all that power. The 2.0 Break tip is offered in a variety of colors: blue, green, orange, red, white and yellow. The tips are offered in different colors, but the playability is the same for each color.

PoolDawg sells Taom 2.0 for $22 and the G10 fiberglass (mentioned above) for $7. PoolDaw and Seyberts do not have the Horo White Storm. They are at a Horo website for 23 Euros ($25; what?) https://www.horotips.com/white-storm