Alaska Pool Halls?

K Knight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going to be in Alaska next week. Going to Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan. Are there any awesome pool halls I should check out while I'm up there?

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
Sitka. Look up the "P" Bar. Pioneer Bar.

Made so much cash there I had to drive it home....:)
randyg

sodapopd

Un-Registered Cue User
Silver Member
I'm going to be in Alaska next week. Going to Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan. Are there any awesome pool halls I should check out while I'm up there?

I'm not too sure about Ketchikan, I think their pool hall closed several years back. I remember playing at the 49er and the bowling alley while visiting there.

Juneau has a bar called the "Viking bar and lounge" that has several tables in their upstairs bar area(8' Global tables).

Sitka has no pool hall, just bars with valley tables unless you're a Moose member. The Moose lodge has one 9' Diamond table:thumbup:

Are you visiting SE Alaska by Cruise ship?

K Knight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not too sure about Ketchikan, I think their pool hall closed several years back. I remember playing at the 49er and the bowling alley while visiting there.

Juneau has a bar called the "Viking bar and lounge" that has several tables in their upstairs bar area(8' Global tables).

Sitka has no pool hall, just bars with valley tables unless you're a Moose member. The Moose lodge has one 9' Diamond table:thumbup:

Are you visiting SE Alaska by Cruise ship?

Yes, going on a cruise with family. I would like a day to myself to get out and shoot a little and grab a few beers. Looks like Juneau is going to be the best shot. Good reviews too. Thanks for the tip.

Thank you Randy G too.

Kevin