All new American Pro Tour! NBL - National Billiards League

Sandman

Sandcastle Room Owner
Silver Member
I haven’t heard a word about the January event in Rhode Island. What will the payouts be? Is the event going forward as planned? Any update on equipment in the room? Is there a player list anywhere? Any and all info would be appreciated, but especially answers to these questions.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Sandman

Sandcastle Room Owner
Silver Member
Thanks for your inquiries. All locations are subject to local pandemic restrictions. Best bet is to contact the TD for that desired location. Last word was RI a was being shut down again. Also, there were health concerns in the area as well. With the pandemic shut downs crippling business especially in our industry, we can’t expect room owners to go out and buy new equipment or even do many upgrades if they can’t afford to keep the doors open or haven’t received any government relief. Not sure if Bo’s has or not. Again, I’d check at the local level. I don’t believe they are able to go forth in January at they location but may do so in Feb. Payouts at each location will vary depending on the amount of money raised beforehand with satellite events and the Calcutta collected as well.

Sandman

Sandcastle Room Owner
Silver Member
We DO own the rights to the background music! 😝

No dead mortuary or silent library environments for the NBL events. Action packed and full of entertainment only as the NBL partners with M2P Records.
FULL STORY on NBLUSA.com : click “NEWS”

Attachments

• 41E5656F-7609-4CA8-BEF7-0B6765313336.jpeg
    41E5656F-7609-4CA8-BEF7-0B6765313336.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 55