All you need to know about hustlin'

chin0

"Chino Miss-A-Lot"
Silver Member
So I was on Youtube and was looking at some pool videos, and I ran across expertvillage's instruction on "hustlin" in pool.

here is the link, just thought I'd share, sorry if it is a repost. I don't know who the guy is in the video, and I am not commenting, just want to share.

Happy shooting! :)

Chino

Edit: I forgot the link the first time, thanks DAWG and everyone who noticed. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBU28j8LEFM
 
Last edited:
After you type in "here is the link", you might want to include it:grin:

ps-sorry, had to
 
So I was on Youtube and was looking at some pool videos, and I ran across expertvillage's instruction on "hustlin" in pool.

here is the link, just thought I'd share, sorry if it is a repost. I don't know who the guy is in the video, and I am not commenting, just want to share.

Happy shooting! :)

Chino

It is not a repost. The first time it was posted the link was actually there. :)

BVal
 
LMAO...that fellow has kind of a 'loose' interpretation about 'hustling'! He says let the other guy win a game "once in a while". The standard formula has always been win 3, lose 1...that keeps them in the game forever! Hustlin'...I know how...I just choose not to do it!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com
 
:embarrassed2: Holy crap, I cannot stop laughing because I forgot to include the link :D

Thanks DAWG for linking it, I'll edit it in my first post :thumbup:

guess it IS all part of the hustle lmao

gotta love this forum

happy shooting! :)

Chino
 
LMAO...that fellow has kind of a 'loose' interpretation about 'hustling'! He says let the other guy win a game "once in a while". The standard formula has always been win 3, lose 1...that keeps them in the game forever! Hustlin'...I know how...I just choose not to do it!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

I knew somthing was up when you kept letting me "win" games over there at Hot Shot's in South Jersey a while back. Dman, and I thought my game was improving. I must have missed that part of the DVD!
 
Back
Top