Allen Hopkins black boar 4 point 1988 - 1989

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Taking cash offers on this beautiful cue. Looking to move it to the right person. willing to sell with one shaft or both.. Please no low ballers. Dom

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
bump bump

In a good mood. Ready to ship.. lets make a deal. Cash, trade, cash & trade... its all good. Lets find this beauty a new home...

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
so we dont put up prices here anymore??

no lowball offers-- but who knows what you want for it.

or do you wait until some one offers more than its worth and then sell it.

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
so we dont put up prices here anymore??

no lowball offers-- but who knows what you want for it.

or do you wait until some one offers more than its worth and then sell it.

The price is held to protect the buyer. Not with the intent to sell higher then the value, since the value of a cue like this is hard to determine. I would say this cue in its pristine condition would fetch 4k and up. But to add value because of it being allens cue and allen being in the HOF is hard. I do have a price in mind, if you would like to buy the cue shoot me a PM or a call and I would be more then happy to give you my asking price.

sent from phadedsecurity@gmail.com using tapatalk 2 🎱

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
super fire sale

Happy labor day weekend, the first ......... takes this piece of pool history home... feeling very motivated to sell.

Last edited:

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Bump bump, open for cash offers. I put a price, I even dropped it. Now who's going to pull the trigger and gut this cue. :confused:

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
super fire sale

First ........ takes this beauty.
Palyal as gift is ..........not gift add 3% shipped usa only. usps express insured with tracking. Please leave a note or pm with az name and all other information. Thanks Dom :thumbup:
Paypal info phadedsecurity@gmail.com

Last edited: