Alright Black Cat has hit Willow Grove, PA

Black Cat 5791

I get all the Breaks
Silver Member
I'll be in town for 3 Weeks, where should I go to keep in stroke? Find some friendly games, and a good time.

~Black Cat~ :cool:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Warrington Billiards. They are near W.G.
Fusco's The Spot is not too far from Willow Grove.
Classic Billiards in Phoenixville is about 45min from WG
Markley Billiards Norristown, Pa

Last edited:

Black Cat 5791

I get all the Breaks
Silver Member
Well I went by Warrington's tonight, nice clean traditional pool room. I can really say that I miss places like this. Going back tomorrow to practice, their having a Chip Tournament on Wednesday gonna go see what I can do.

Black Cat

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I'll be in town for 3 Weeks, where should I go to keep in stroke? Find some friendly games, and a good time.

~Black Cat~ :cool:

Whats a chip tournament?

Looking for cheap($100 sets) action race to 10 - 15? I'm over an hr away(and my gf HATES POOL) lol. 9 ball. Maybe meet up with Philly.
Just askin - I gotta give her the $ anyway if I come up. Lol. FML
Jason

Black Cat 5791

I get all the Breaks
Silver Member
$100 Sets isn't cheap in my book ;-) Chip Tournament all players start with a set amount of poker chips at the buy in. You play through a series of Tables for a 1 Chip stake at each 1 verses each opponent. The winner stays at the table. Whoever wins all the chips is the winner by the end of the night you place based on where you get knocked out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Black Kat, does this mean the tournament down at Bank Shots in Laurel, MD is dead foe the time being cause me and a couple buddies were headed down there this or next weekend????? Please lmk so we all dont have a wastes trip thanks!!!!

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Black Kat, no disrespect bit I'm with Jason --- $100 ( SETS ) are VERY CHEAP!!! ALSO no disrespect, but if you've been hangin in Laurel too long then I def see where you're coming from LOL 😁

Black Cat 5791

I get all the Breaks
Silver Member
Hey B more how've you been? The events for the 14th and 21st were cancelled do to Tri-Annuals being there on those 2 weekends. The next scheduled event is the 28th. Check the website @ www.blackcatpooltour.wix.com/bcpt

Black Cat

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey B more how've you been? The events for the 14th and 21st were cancelled do to Tri-Annuals being there on those 2 weekends. The next scheduled event is the 28th. Check the website @ www.blackcatpooltour.wix.com/bcpt

Black Cat

BC, thank you foe the heads up! We will wait and come down later. I've been ok. Still haven't played pool in quite awhile bit we still gamble like a M'fer lol. Wish u luck up in PA bro. I'll see ya back in MD sometime soon my man. Good luck again

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey I never said I was a money player ;-)

Whats a chip tournament?

Looking for cheap($100 sets) action race to 10 - 15? I'm over an hr away(and my gf HATES POOL) lol. 9 ball. Maybe meet up with Philly.
Just askin - I gotta give her the $ anyway if I come up. Lol. FML
Jason

Hey J glad to see you're around but Last time we talked you were down south??? You back up here for awhile now bro???

Black Cat 5791

I get all the Breaks
Silver Member
It's all good, I just love the game. Once I really start putting in work I'll be out there. I've got a good game but I need to be on point before I start putting out money like that.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well I went by Warrington's tonight, nice clean traditional pool room. I can really say that I miss places like this. Going back tomorrow to practice, their having a Chip Tournament on Wednesday gonna go see what I can do.

Black Cat

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

They have been around for years. Little Kenny (FourKingsCues) has a cue show there periodically. Good luck with the Black Cats. Have fun in Pa.

$100 sets? I can't count that high.

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Hey J glad to see you're around but Last time we talked you were down south??? You back up here for awhile now bro???

Yep. Probably moving to inner harbor in the next few weeks, means I'm gonna lose the 10'er to a storage unit:angry:.
Will probably be hitting Top Hat again and the others.

We'll have to meet up.
Jason

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep. Probably moving to inner harbor in the next few weeks, means I'm gonna lose the 10'er to a storage unit:angry:.

We'll have to meet up.
Jason

Sounds good bro, I live in the Inner Harbor too ( literally lol ) at a marina.

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

We'll have to meet up.
Jason

Coming back up north any time soon?

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Sounds good bro, I live in the Inner Harbor too ( literally lol ) at a marina.

Nice!!!! Wanted to look for a houseboat, but no dice.

Think I'll be making it out to the barge tiki bar/swimming pool thing at the end of that pier on weekends.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice!!!! Wanted to look for a houseboat, but no dice.

Think I'll be making it out to the barge tiki bar/swimming pool thing at the end of that pier on weekends.

Are you talking about Lighthouse Point? What happened when you looked for a houseboat ?