Aluminum Cue Extension for Predator Ice Sport 2 No Wrap

Rich S

Recently a guy in my pool room was playing with a Predator Ice Sport cue (no wrap). It had a matching 8 inch (maybe 6 in.) cue extension in the back. I say matching because the extension was not only white, but it was also made from the same material as the butt. I assume the butt is made from aluminum as I think the surface feels similar to the touch of an aluminum bat. (sorry... not well versed in cue technical stuff)

He let me play with it for a while and for whatever reason I loved it. Not only is it lighter than my own cue (Predator Roadline with 8-in extension), but there's something about the 'cool-to-the-touch' feeling of this alloy that really works for me. Now, I am really interested in getting the Ice No Wrap cue, but I definitely need the same white aluminum extension he had, which I pretty sure is not made by Predator.

I asked where he got the extension and he said eBay, but for the life of me, I can't find it anywhere on the site. In fact, I've been searching all over the internet but not having any luck. The guy was not a regular... just passing through, so I didn't have a chance to get more info on where he got the extension before he disappeared.

Since I can't find a trace of this thing, I may be out of luck. Is anybody familiar with this white aluminum extension and know where I may find one?

Thank you!

-Rich

P.S. - he was all uni-lock, but if I get a new Ice Sport, I can go uni-lock or radial. Doesn't have to be 8-in either, 4 or 6 would work too.