Amazing break shots!

9BallBust-O

Draw that Rock
Silver Member
Earls birthday thread made me think of this .......Sometimes during a breakshot some amazing things can happen and every once in a while you see one that just blows your mind.
I have seen some crazy ones but my favorite one is from Earl. It was on a TV match, just shown again the other day against Tony Ellen (sp?)

He is breaking on the right side of the table and gives this HUGE follow thru and the cue hits the rack and the ball flies up about 8 feet or so. Then the do a slow-mo replay of it and his follow thru is CRAZY huge. I sat there like WTF :eek: :eek: . Very impressive.

Anyone have a break shot stories?

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
9BallBust-O said:
Earls birthday thread made me think of this .......Sometimes during a breakshot some amazing things can happen and every once in a while you see one that just blows your mind.
I have seen some crazy ones but my favorite one is from Earl. It was on a TV match, just shown again the other day against Tony Ellen (sp?)

He is breaking on the right side of the table and gives this HUGE follow thru and the cue hits the rack and the ball flies up about 8 feet or so. Then the do a slow-mo replay of it and his follow thru is CRAZY huge. I sat there like WTF :eek: :eek: . Very impressive.

Anyone have a break shot stories?

I remember this, 1993 PBT Tour Championships. It was just on TV actually.

Ball did fly up pretty high off the snap.

Anyway, one of the breaks I remember most is in Sudden Death 7 ball. Danny Harriman put 6 of the 7 balls in on the snap and left himself a tough cut on the 7 ball which he made.

9BallBust-O

Draw that Rock
Silver Member
OH YEAH -- that one was great and I remember the 2 ball was slow rollin to the bottom left pocket I think and he was PRAYIN it wouldnt go in so he could get shape for the 7. Harriman is awesome to watch. He can get real animated and he likes to shake his cue.