Americans at the Deurne City Classic?

Just wondered.


When I heard about this event last year, and the fact that they had a 1pocket division, I tried to get the dates because Gail and I were planning to be in Europe this Spring, to include time in the Netherlands. But, alas, though I tried various contacts, to include Alex Lely, I got to the point of having to lock in on purchasing airline tickets without knowing the tournament dates. As it turned out, we were in Amsterdam for a few days but missed the tourney by two weeks, so my dream of playing 1pocket in Holland went up in smoke... so to speak :-)

Lou Figueroa
 
Sure wish you could have been there. I would have had someone to root for! Seeing that it has copied the Derby City format, I thought maybe someone from the US would go to this event, but alas! seems no one wants to travel these days. As my Cub fan friends like to say-maybe next year
 
Back
Top