breaknrunonu
Eric
For sale is a six point custom cue made by renowned cue maker Andy Gilbert. Cue was built in 98, and has been hit with less than 10 times. Tip has never been chalked, and overall the cue is perfect with the exception of a small ding in the shaft caused by careless handling.....which can be removed easily. I purchased this cue from the original owner's niece, because she didn't want to hassle with selling, so I'm unsure of the weight, (feels like 19oz) or what tip is on the cue (13mm). Cue has been locked up for years. The forearm is one of the prettiest pieces of birds eye maple I've ever seen.....the pics don't do it justice. The six points and butt appear to be Cocobolo, but it's just a guess. Inlays appear to be ivory and are perfect. This is an gorgeous example of Andy's work, and hits amazing. I've hit about 20 balls with it, and it hurt to put it back in the case. I've played with over 30 custom cues, including Southwest, Capone, Ginacue, Scruggs, Hercek, Mcdaniel, Joey Gold, etc. and this cue would easily rank in the top 3, and I wouldn't sell it if it weren't for the fact I could use the money, and don't have much of a cue collection anymore. Cue will be shipped in 1X1 case for protection. Any questions, feel free to ask. Cue is for sale locally as well. Thanks!! Eric
Attachments
Last edited: