Burnett Custom Cues AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jun 14, 2018 #1 I’m selling a 29”, 3/8x10, .840 joint diameter, 3 oz, 12.2mm Andy Gilbert shaft with a Kamikaze Elite medium tip newly installed. It rolls and plays great. $old!!! Attachments D867D952-7C3D-45BC-B025-501FB933ED26.jpg 212.7 KB · Views: 270 95E2C4A2-5E16-46FD-AB94-D40B2AC77827.jpg 201.1 KB · Views: 268 9D3D7DFF-C916-484B-AA8A-13519445E622.jpg 206.3 KB · Views: 274 Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
I’m selling a 29”, 3/8x10, .840 joint diameter, 3 oz, 12.2mm Andy Gilbert shaft with a Kamikaze Elite medium tip newly installed. It rolls and plays great. $old!!!
J Johnnybgood Banned Jun 14, 2018 #2 What type of ferrule? Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums
Burnett Custom Cues AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jun 14, 2018 #3 It’s the original Gilbert ferrule.It is capped with an 1/8” tenon going through the glue hole. Andy is the only one I know that does that. Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
It’s the original Gilbert ferrule.It is capped with an 1/8” tenon going through the glue hole. Andy is the only one I know that does that.
J Johnnybgood Banned Jun 14, 2018 #4 I will take it. Pm me your email address For payment. Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums