Johnnybgood
Banned
Andy Gilbert 4 Point Bridged Cue For Sale.
I believe all white to be IVxxy. This was my daily player for a while. Cue is in good shape I few finish dings that can only be felt in the arm when trying to feel. This is a great plating and looking Cue. Elephant ear wrap.
Butt 15.1
Shaft 1 new searing medium with IVxxy ferule. Rolls perfectly straight. 3.8oz 12.97mm
Shaft 2 I personally never played. Looks new and appears to have original tip but I can’t 100% guarantee it is. 3.4oz 19.91mm. Very slight taper wobble which is odd but shouldn’t effect playability.
Shaft 3 is a Gilbert shaft (not original to this cue). Rings don’t match and has a taper wobble. 3.0oz 12.28mm
This cue is a steal at $1600. Free ground shipping CONUS. PayPal friends and family payment only!


View attachment 1
Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums
I believe all white to be IVxxy. This was my daily player for a while. Cue is in good shape I few finish dings that can only be felt in the arm when trying to feel. This is a great plating and looking Cue. Elephant ear wrap.
Butt 15.1
Shaft 1 new searing medium with IVxxy ferule. Rolls perfectly straight. 3.8oz 12.97mm
Shaft 2 I personally never played. Looks new and appears to have original tip but I can’t 100% guarantee it is. 3.4oz 19.91mm. Very slight taper wobble which is odd but shouldn’t effect playability.
Shaft 3 is a Gilbert shaft (not original to this cue). Rings don’t match and has a taper wobble. 3.0oz 12.28mm
This cue is a steal at $1600. Free ground shipping CONUS. PayPal friends and family payment only!



View attachment 1Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums