Andy Gilbert Hoppe for sale

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
This cue is fantastic looking in person. I have had the good fortune of hitting a few balls with it and I plays great. I never get tired of looking at this style of cue and this one is virtually brand new.

I guarantee you will not have any issues with the seller either. Matt is a stand up guy and you will be pleases with this purchase.

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Gilbert

I've held this cue in my hands it's beautiful, some body will
be very happy with this cue. All the Gilbert's I've tried played great.

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
It is unreal that this cue is still for sale. Andy makes great hitting and looking cues.

If ordered from Andy today, be ready to wait over 6 mos. and pay a few hundred more for the same set up. You are welcome to call him and ask.

This cue is virtually new. It has less than 5 nights of play on it. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with this cue. As stated, the owner has an older Gilbert that he prefers to play with and this is one of many cues in the collection.

I have played with this cue a few times and it is as solid of a cue as you will ever find.

cj609

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I am keeping my eye on this one. Been looking for a Gilbert player.I get an extra check in about 3-4 weeks. If still available I will be in touch. Good luck though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk