Andy Gilbert - Wrapless stunner 2011 For Sale

Soulweb

One-Ball Champ
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Price Drop. 3800.00 and that's the bottom offer A beautiful cue for a rare price. If you're looking for a great cue built by one of the best in the business for FAR less than it sold new, here is your opportunity..

Last edited:

Soulweb

One-Ball Champ
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Price lowered again. This is a bargain of at $3,600.00. Includes the Whitten case and shipping and I'll take PayPal. That puts the cue at about 3100.00 if you include fees, shipping, and the case. It doesn't get much better than this. It's all I really need to complete the sale of my other project so this is truly a rock-bottom price for a stunning cue.

calibration

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 95.5%
21   1   0
I have seen this cue in person and the veneer work is unbelievable

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Soulweb

One-Ball Champ
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Im at work, but ill post the answer when i get home tonight. As far as i know, and somone can correct me on this if they know for sure, Mr. Gilbert uses the same pin for all his cues. It does have the ivory tip on the pin which is reserved for his higher end cues.

Soulweb

One-Ball Champ
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Price drop to 3599.00 doesnt get any better than this. This is where it will stay until it sells.

Last edited:

Soulweb

One-Ball Champ
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Super Price drop! 2988.00 or best offer!

C'mon guys, pony up for the deal of the century here. Time isn't on my side, so if you're looking for a great deal today's the day! I have this listed elsewhere so you gotta PM me quick. I will not hold the cue for anyone. If you have the money the cue is yours.

Last edited:

Soulweb

One-Ball Champ
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Bump for yet another price drop. Was told the market is "junk" right now....I guess they're right when this cue won't sell at this price!

Last edited:

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
My wallet is so glad you don't ship out of the States. That is a gorgeous cue at a great price. I can't think of a better deal on AZ right now. Best wishes for your sale.

Ryan