Andy Gilbert

Markshark21

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Andy Gilbert Brazilian Rosewood Merry
Widow. One of the most sought out woods that is becoming harder and harder to find. Cue comes with 2 shafts a
Flawless black leather wrap.
Matching ring work throughout cue.
Payment: Venmo , Zelle , PayPal ( F&F )
3/8/10 joint
Butt is 15.1oz
Shaft #1 3.9oz - 12.9mm
Shaft #2 3.8oz- 13mm
1350.00 Shipped
20220717_151549.jpg
20220717_151534.jpg

20220717_151603.jpg

Snakewood19

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having the rings line up exactly doesn't necessarily mean an inferior execution of the design. in fact, it may lend proof to the trained eye that this was not made using any CNC machining and rather hand cut and inlaid, making it hand made and in my opinion it's more unique

Reactions: bbb

Snakewood19

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way, I am the very proud owner of four beautiful cues from three of the master makers. one Scruggs, two Blacks, and a Gina.

cj609

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I see the ringwork this way very often. I think it might be intentional to be honest lol. I'm pretty sure SW is the same way. Every single time the pattern lines up for every other ring. Never all the way up. What do I know lol. Means nothing either way lol. The cue is an absolute beauty regardless. It's also a Gilbert so it's gonna be a player as well. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Rarely does ring work on SW’s line up. For a couple years a couple decades ago that irritated me. Then I got past it and I couldn’t careless if rings line up or not.

What’s important is do the rings look good? Do they match the cue?

This a exceptional cue and who ever buys it will be very happy.

Best regards
Fatboy😃

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   1
If the cue maker tries to line up all the rings and he gets off a little on one ring that makes it look bad. That looks worse than if none of the rings line up.