Another FANTASTIC transaction from Neilsen' Billiards

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just want to post this because I think Joe Neilsen deserves every possible compliment we can give him. I emailed him recently and told him that he didn't have an OB-1 shaft listed in his store that would fit a Viking quick release joint. He emailed me back promptly (at 11:30 pm on a Sunday no less) and told me that he just got two in, but hadn't listed them yet. He said he recognized my name from repeat business and offered me a hell of a deal on the shaft. Well Monday morning I paid, and it was shipped the same day. He emailed me with confirmation receipts and a tracking number, because this deal was done strictly through email, not eBay. I had total confidence that not only would I not get hosed on this deal, but because it's Joe, I would get my OB-1 faster than probably any other site could get it to me. Low and behold, I just got home today and it was waiting for me.

Three day shipping on an item in huge demand, an amazing price, and the best customer service I've EVER received. This is what you can expect when you buy from Joe Neilsen.

SHAMELESS PLUG WARNING!

Joe has an eBay store (with almost everything a pool player could want) at www.joerackem.com or he can be reached at joerackem@aol.com. Don't hesitate to get in touch with this guy, he is one of the few reputable sellers on eBay.

---On a separate note, I am unbelievably excited to start hitting with my new OB-1. I've gotta work all night tonight, but you had better believe I will be on a pool table tomorrow for hours. I'll let you all know how I like it.

Bastian

Sleepy
Silver Member
I'll second and third that sentiment.. Joe is outstanding. He consistently offers me better deals on anything than anyone else, period. Customer service like he offers just cannot be beat, and simply does not exist anywhere else. I swear that guy never sleeps. If you want anything in his store, you'll find the prices already competitive.. then email him and mention AZBilliards, and you'll get an even better deal. I've done this 6 times now and not once received any less.

Joe

Dakota Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've done a lot of business with him, too, and have nothing but good things to say about him!!!

CaptiveBred

C21H30O2
Silver Member
Same goes for me. You can have your cake and eat it too with him :)

I just got my OB1 from him the other day. In the past, I have purchased a couple cues, Simonis two or three times, a couple sets of balls, maybe a couple other things too.

He is always my first place to look wjen I need something.

fruehlein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have done a lot of business with him, and there is only one word to say:

Perfect !!!!

I also recommend www.nir.de for german and austrian players.
(He is the european joe ;-)

ericyow

WPA Masse World Champion
Silver Member
Congrats on the OB-1 choice and the great transaction. Don and Royce are great at OBcues. And Joe is the best in the business.

-yow!

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ericyow said:
Congrats on the OB-1 choice and the great transaction. Don and Royce are great at OBcues. And Joe is the best in the business.

-yow!

Thanks Eric. I actually attribute my decision to you mostly. You thread about your new OB-1 really made me swing my decision from a Predator to an OB-1. That and the whole Predator ferrule/glue debacle. I didn't want to take any chances with an investment like this, and I am glad I went with the OB-1. Now, off to the pool hall!