Another fantastique YouTube Channel !!!

Soft Break was applauded...:)

Thanks for posting this link.

Not only was the soft break permitted in this match, the audience was vehemently showing their approval at the technique displayed by Alcano.

We have SUCH debate here about this...oh well...:)
 
Hi all,

Just found it and want to share with you all . Some amazing matchs here .

http://www.youtube.com/user/Olschi

Strickland vs Mizerak

Strickland vs O'sullivan

WPC Final Alcano vs Souquet

and MORE ...

Enjoys it.

I've subscribed to Olschi's channel for a long time. It's a good one. I think he's the one who kept asking me to friend him on Facebook which I couldn't care less about.

The Alcano vs Souquet match is the one, I think, where Soquet gets his ass kicked, goes on tilt and, to top it off, starts blubbering after the match. Gawd.

Maybe I should post all my pool related YouTube channels.
 
Actually, yes could you post your youtube channels? I usually just search for "9 ball" or a specific player.

Thanks.
 
Back
Top