My name is Norm Adams. I owned Countryside Billiards in Fairport NY from 1988-2000.
During those years one of my most cherished possession was my antique Brunswick Balke Collender Co. Regina 3-cushion table. I displayed this table as the centerpiece of my room and a testimony to the early days of the billiard game.
My customers and I enjoyed many hours of enjoyable billiard play on this table.
Time has come for me to relinquish ownership and pass it onto someone who will enjoy it’s beauty, craftsmanship, and sterling playing qualities.
I am auctioning this table off between March 16 – April 6. If you, are someone you know might like to own this table, I would appreciate your sharing this information with them.
Respectfully for the love of the game.
Norm Adams
Countryside Billiards
585-350-9899
Brunswick-Balke-Collender Co.
Circa 1922 Regina 5’ x 10’
3 Cushion Billiard Table
is being Auctioned off via an Internet Silent Auction
Date of Auction March 16 – April 6
Additional Pictures, Auction details and contact info
available at the Website below
www.pooltablerefelting.com/Brunswick-Balke-Auction
During those years one of my most cherished possession was my antique Brunswick Balke Collender Co. Regina 3-cushion table. I displayed this table as the centerpiece of my room and a testimony to the early days of the billiard game.
My customers and I enjoyed many hours of enjoyable billiard play on this table.
Time has come for me to relinquish ownership and pass it onto someone who will enjoy it’s beauty, craftsmanship, and sterling playing qualities.
I am auctioning this table off between March 16 – April 6. If you, are someone you know might like to own this table, I would appreciate your sharing this information with them.
Respectfully for the love of the game.
Norm Adams
Countryside Billiards
585-350-9899
Brunswick-Balke-Collender Co.
Circa 1922 Regina 5’ x 10’
3 Cushion Billiard Table
is being Auctioned off via an Internet Silent Auction
Date of Auction March 16 – April 6
Additional Pictures, Auction details and contact info
available at the Website below
www.pooltablerefelting.com/Brunswick-Balke-Auction
Last edited: