Antique Rosewood Butterfly 32" Blank (ebay)

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
wanted to share....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260451954805

IMGP1215_resize.jpg

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Bought it....will make a perfect jump/break conversion for me which I've been wanting to have made. Looks as if the wood might be Brazilian Rosewood which is no secret that it's my favorite wood :) We'll see....think I got a good buy for 36 bucks shipped. Time will tell. Thanks for the heads up!!

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks... I thought it may be Brasillian rosewood as well due to the grain and the weight. I didnt want to list it as being Brasillian and someone be dissapointed, because I am unsure. Regardless, its a great deal. I'll ship the cue out for you tomorrow. Thanks again!

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Thanks... I thought it may be Brasillian rosewood as well due to the grain and the weight. I didnt want to list it as being Brasillian and someone be dissapointed, because I am unsure. Regardless, its a great deal. I'll ship the cue out for you tomorrow. Thanks again!

OMG...I had no idea you were the seller!! Just thought you were postin something you found for other members. Please read my email I sent you...I don't live in the greatest neighborhood so please email me the tracking info so I can be home to accept delivery, I don't want it sitting outside and walking off if you know what I mean. Thanks, Rob.