We have break stats, run-out stats, how about fouls / unforced errors. Especially just flat out scratch in the pocket fouls.
Seems like that kills MANY of the games the US could have won. I think yesterday Bergman (?) scratched 2 or 3 times in one set, another few by Dechaine in other sets. I think pretty much everyone fouled at one point or another on the US team at least with a ball in pocket foul.
I think the score as it stands is not so much about breaking or running out, but this year it's the US handing Europe ball in hand way too many times.
Aside from the many misses Europe had that actually went in LOL
Seems like that kills MANY of the games the US could have won. I think yesterday Bergman (?) scratched 2 or 3 times in one set, another few by Dechaine in other sets. I think pretty much everyone fouled at one point or another on the US team at least with a ball in pocket foul.
I think the score as it stands is not so much about breaking or running out, but this year it's the US handing Europe ball in hand way too many times.
Aside from the many misses Europe had that actually went in LOL