any games in the ocean city md area?

Tony Longoni

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
im going to be in the ocean city maryland area for about 10 days starting this friday. i was wondering if anybody knows of anyplace to go play, maybe even get some cheap action?
 
Great Slates in Cambridge is about 45 min from OC and is owned by John Moody. I don't know if John gambles anymore but I do know that he used to be a good player and still has a good game even though he's a business man, husband, and father now. Both he & and his son play in the US Open each yr. If John Sr. doesn't gamble, John Jr. might. That's the closest possible action and pool room near OC that I know of.
 
thanks for the info, i may have to check it out. its a little farther than i was looking to go but i may take the ride anyway
 
Hi Tony,

I don't have great news but here are some options.

1. Great Slates in Cambridge is over an hour from Ocean City. That's NOT a road to be caught speeding on.

2. Break Time Sports Grill & Pub is in Salisbury, MD which is about 30 minutes from OC. Haven't been there in a while.

3. If you're up for a tournament and a 2 1/2 hour drive, we have a Tiger Pool Tour event in Laurel MD June 2/3. Directions to all 3 rooms are on our website at http://www.TigerPoolTour.com

Andy
 
Back
Top