Any Status on Book by Robert Raiford?!

billiardshot

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Any Status on Book by Robert Raiford?!

Robert Raiford...
Wow, thanks for the kind words and generous hospitality, Willie! I'm glad that you found our session helpful. Please give my regards to your family for so warmly welcoming me into your home.

Geez, talk about putting the pressure on, though...living up to the "Betmore Buzz" seems a bit daunting, to say the least! While it's true that I've worked hard to simplify some pretty technical stuff to dial in extra precision at the table, I realize that my approach won't resonate equally with all players. Still, for pool nutcases like Betmore, Uwate and others who don't mind mixing a little science into their play, careful study of the methods can yield immediate benefits while shaving years off the time normally required to achieve similar results through trial and error.

Of course, you never know how instructional material will be received by the pool/billiard community at large until it's actually out there in the wild. Regardless, I already feel lucky that I've been able to help a few players break through plateaus and raise their game to a level they never thought possible. If I can help a few more through the publication of my book, then all of the hard work of putting it together will have been worth it.

Good luck with your game, Willie, and keep me apprised of your progress.

Robert


See post below on discuss of Book. The above quota is post reply #16 by Raiford



http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=223706&highlight=raiford&page=2
 
Back
Top