Any tournaments around Merritt Island

RonsTheOne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A buddy and are gonna be heading up to Merritt Island this Saturday and would like to find a good tournament around there. Maybe something between Merritt Island and St. Pete........Thanks Ron

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
A buddy and are gonna be heading up to Merritt Island this Saturday and would like to find a good tournament around there. Maybe something between Merritt Island and St. Pete........Thanks Ron

You should just say somewhere in FL. Merritt Island and St. Pete are on opposite sides of FL.
I know of one on Saturdays in Titusville, small $10 entry, 14-20 players 100+ for first usually and runs FAST! TK's on Hopkins, use 411 because I dont know their # yet.
There is one on Sunday at Island Breakers,

There is also a tournament on a much Grander Scale located at Fast Breaks in Longwood (surely that falls between East and West coasts of FL :thumbup:)
This is the Tony Crosby KFCUE Tour. http://www.kfcuetour.com/index.asp

3/28/09 - 3/29/09
9-BALL
Fast Break
150 N US Highway 17/92
Longwood, FL 32750
(407) 830-1036 View Map

Rak9up

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TK's in Titusville 20 mins away has 10 dollar entry..last week 22 man board
sunday Island brakers $10 merritt Island
Chalkies $10 Merrit Island

chipperd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Tony Crosby is having his kf cue tour tourney, in Longwood, Sat. and Sun., The open division is Sat, amatuer division is Sun. Its only about 45 minutes away, (Fast Breaks). Let me know if you need more info.