Any updates on day 2 Shaw vs Dechaine???

Shaw leads 18-14

I don't like mike but it seems like he is making a comeback! I hope he wins tonight and jay horse$ucks him tomorrow, 27-7?!?!:) even if mike wins, it doesn't mean much! There not playing for real money! Jay stays in action, whereas mike, not so much! I think that is the difference between players with heart! IMHO
 
Shaw 21 Dechaine 15

Shaw 22 Dechaine 15

Shaw 23 Dechaine 17

Shaw 23 Dechaine 18

Shaw 24 Dechaine 18 .... Jayson can smell the finish line now. He needs three more racks.

Shaw 24 Dechaine 19 ..... but Mike breaks dry in rack 44.

Shaw 25 Dechaine 19 ..... Jayson needs two more racks to win the match.

Shaw 26 Dechaine 19 ...... Jayson on the hill.

It's all over. Shaw wins the match by two sets to none. Friday 27-22 and Saturday 27-19.

Most of all, thanks to TAR for bringing us this match. Well played, Jayson.
 
Last edited:
I don't like mike but it seems like he is making a comeback! I hope he wins tonight and jay horse$ucks him tomorrow, 27-7?!?!:) even if mike wins, it doesn't mean much! There not playing for real money! Jay stays in action, whereas mike, not so much! I think that is the difference between players with heart! IMHO

You sound just like Fast Eddie talking to Bert lmao

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
 
I guess Mike must have miss cued more last night:rolleyes:


1

Nope, he switched cues, but made as many errors as he did the other day. Shaw was just shooting too well, he made some great hard shots that could be easily missed by almost anyone, Shane included. Shaw was also breaking like Shane, where Mike was breaking like Shane's limo driver half the time.
 
Back
Top