any video of stevie moore arm shaking while stroking the ball?

bazkook

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard Stevie had that issue very bad but every time I have seen him play it does not look that bad. The guy who told me about Stevie shaking could have been exaggerating though.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
I saw him play at the SBX couple years back and told my friend "look, he's nervous" but he never missed. Later on I found out he got bit by a dog and had nerve damage or something and it's more of alike a tick than anything. Doesn't effect his game at all. Also heard he was a beast road player at one point. Looks like a real nice guy too. Every pro likes him

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its called a "Kenetic Tremor"

I have it in my right arm (shooting arm). The left arm is solid. (no tremor).

I don't know what causes this. If you have ever seen Nick Varner play in person you wonder how he is able to play so well.

It is uncomfortable but you get use to it.

Its just something you have to learn to live with.

Have fun and play well. :smile:

John :smile:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nick Varner is another that is shaky but can't beat the guy for fundamental good pool. His play style and Buddy Hall are two of the players that I always though beginners should watch to learn the right way to play as far as stroke and how to play the balls.

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have had the problem for years, My doctor has me on Propranolol, it works great for me, ask your doctor about it.