nksmfamjp Refugee... Silver Member Jun 3, 2009 #1 Tip shaper from Ebay This looks like a good option. I'm wondering if anyone has some experience with this tool. ??
Tip shaper from Ebay This looks like a good option. I'm wondering if anyone has some experience with this tool. ??
LAlouie AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jun 3, 2009 #2 That's a very standard piece of equiopment. It just looks funny with that handle.
nksmfamjp Refugee... Silver Member Jun 3, 2009 #3 That's what I mean. It looks like the handle is a tapper and a finnish shaper. It has 2 other areas which I cannot figure out. Looks like it migght be a good tool.
That's what I mean. It looks like the handle is a tapper and a finnish shaper. It has 2 other areas which I cannot figure out. Looks like it migght be a good tool.