Anyone know how to contact Aramith and get a response???

clickhiker

Registered
I have attempted twice to contact Aramith via their website contact page this past five weeks. I have also sent an e mail to Saluc at their suggested address info at saluc, and again no response for more than two weeks. Does anyone know how to contact them and get a response?

I have a set of their Tournament Pool Balls purchased last summer that developed chips on only the 3- and 4-balls of a set used for less than two weeks (about 35-40 hours of play). The Centennials on the table for 11 years don't have a single ball chipped as badly as these two. The company I purchased the set from blamed screws that hold the leather pockets in place (yet apparently only effect 3- and 4-balls, and not the rest of the set, nor 11-year-played Centennials!). They were no help, and had no explanation for why only two balls would be marred, and not the rest that made sense.

I'm 60, an APA 7, and not abusive to equipment. The only other players that used the balls are a 60-something-APA-5 female, and a 40-something-APA-5/6 male. They don't abuse equipment either. The balls were re-boxed, and set aside for the old set of Centennials since then, until I had time to start hunting down a solution to getting a replacement pair of balls (LOL) that match the set. I even offered to pay for them, even though I feel they should be covered under warranty. No response... The retailer was as lame as could be in their response last summer.

The Aramith Tournaments played great, and I want to use them, but there aren't many pool games that don't demand a 3- and 4-ball other than golf, and besides, the female hates golf of course!

Does Aramith have a phone?

phishman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wish you luck had a similiar problem absolutely no response from aramith at any level-- finally got hold of Muellar and ordered my replacement ball at a very good price and prompt service. Personally I think that aramith is not concerned with the individual customer and could care less with taking care of thier customers.

Shaft

Hooked and Improving
Silver Member
I have had the same problem and there have been multiple posts on the unresponsiveness of Aramith.

They have the market cornered, so I guess they don't have to worry too hard about the retail consumer.

msubilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Simonis acquired Aramith didn't they? You might try calling or emailing Simonis they could probably point you in the right direction.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have attempted twice to contact Aramith via their website contact page this past five weeks. I have also sent an e mail to Saluc at their suggested address info at saluc, and again no response for more than two weeks. Does anyone know how to contact them and get a response?

I have a set of their Tournament Pool Balls purchased last summer that developed chips on only the 3- and 4-balls of a set used for less than two weeks (about 35-40 hours of play). The Centennials on the table for 11 years don't have a single ball chipped as badly as these two. The company I purchased the set from blamed screws that hold the leather pockets in place (yet apparently only effect 3- and 4-balls, and not the rest of the set, nor 11-year-played Centennials!). They were no help, and had no explanation for why only two balls would be marred, and not the rest that made sense.
I never had an issue emailing Saluc.

Also, I had two sets of balls that were fake Aramiths. They chipped, cracked and exploded. Just be sure this isn't the case with you.

Freddie <~~~ not the screws