I am going to the BCAPL in July for the first time (not my first time in Vegas, but first for pool). Our team won our league and we have a room starting the second Tuesday on, I believe the 23rd-27th.
I am thinking of going out on my own prior to that and playing in the singles, or at least watching the US Open tournaments. I don't really want to spend $500 on a room for a few days just to sweat a tournament. Is there anyone going who wants to split a room?
I am a non-drinker, non-smoker, pretty laid back guy. If there is someone who is mature and easy to get along with who wants to split with a guy who will be sweating the tournament let me know. I will probably be coming out on the 18th or 19th. I may just go ahead and drop the cash; just trying to save money where I can. Food for 10 days out there is enough.
Thanks
-Brandon
I am thinking of going out on my own prior to that and playing in the singles, or at least watching the US Open tournaments. I don't really want to spend $500 on a room for a few days just to sweat a tournament. Is there anyone going who wants to split a room?
I am a non-drinker, non-smoker, pretty laid back guy. If there is someone who is mature and easy to get along with who wants to split with a guy who will be sweating the tournament let me know. I will probably be coming out on the 18th or 19th. I may just go ahead and drop the cash; just trying to save money where I can. Food for 10 days out there is enough.
Thanks
-Brandon