anyone playing with a ultraskin hh tip

If so what's your thoughts and what does it compare to?

I am using one on a Gilbert JB for breaking. I like it better than the Samsara tip that's on the second shaft for breaking purposes but the Samsara does better for jumping.
 
I am using one on a Gilbert JB for breaking. I like it better than the Samsara tip that's on the second shaft for breaking purposes but the Samsara does better for jumping.

It gives me too much control till I keep scratching into the middle pocket. :(

It ain't as hard as a Samsara though. According to Tom, pressing the tip before installation helps.
 
Thanks for the comments. So you are just using it for breaking? I was mainly curious about the playability?
 
Thanks for the comments. So you are just using it for breaking? I was mainly curious about the playability?

I think its too hard to play with it even if you're a H lover. Why not just use Ultraskin's H instead? I feels like a usual M to me. Ultraskins are a little softer than the usual tips.
 
I'm playing with the HH and loving it.

It hits real nice and hasnt changed a bit since I put it on about a month ago. Probably a little more than 60 hours of play on it so far. I got no complaints on it and you can't beat the discount they give az members. Gotta support the community... We are all in it together.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top