Anyone purchased from Precisiontip.com recently?

Hello all, know this is an old post, but I was just wondering if Dennis is still shipping his tips. I ordered 4 Super Softs from his website 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing. Would rather have the tips than a refund.

Has anyone ordered them lately?

Thanks
I've had him take a bit but he has always come through. Once when I questioned it he responded quickly and said he was waiting on an order as he was out of mediums. I love the tips.
 
Said they should be going out by Tuesday(probably) was waiting on leather shipment and has to test them
Awesome! You dont happen to know why there's no order confirmation that goes out or responses to emails? Not that you're an employee or anything lol, just curious.

Thank you again for the help
 
Hello all, know this is an old post, but I was just wondering if Dennis is still shipping his tips. I ordered 4 Super Softs from his website 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing. Would rather have the tips than a refund.

Has anyone ordered them lately?

Thanks
His customer service does not matchup to his workmanship and products. I do not know if you used his tips before but I tossed mine.
 
The tips are great - they install and shape easily and they play well, IMHO the best tip in this price range. I keep them in stock so I order a few times a year and they used to come very quickly. The last couple orders have taken longer, maybe a few weeks. It's probably a supply chain issue.
 
Back
Top