Anyone using Matchroom Live?

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Too much available on-line without charge.
While I am aware of all the free pool content on youtube, I want it mainly for the live-streaming and I'm not a cheapass.... Plus there are some matches from previous events you still can't see on Youtube.

I know we can do the same though DAZN, but that's 19.99 a month, compared to Matchroom which is

FrankieD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I paid the $45 for the year and watched the 2 tables live in 2 windows for the US open. . Stream quality and footage was fantastic.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I paid the $45 for the year and watched the 2 tables live in 2 windows for the US open. . Stream quality and footage was fantastic.
Was it still on there to watch when it went to the single elim round and it shifted to DAZN here in the US? Presumably you are in US and were watching without a rigged VPN?

stewie

I signed up for the US Open. It worked very well and price is very fair, I think. Once DAZN took over, streams were gone. I VPNed and it still worked then. you can watch 2 tables (technically 4) side by side, which is nice.

I wish they would post their youtube stuff there as well. Or at least the full matches and highlights. And, of course, would be cool to watch there, even when DAZN kicks in, but that's because of the deal and exclusivity and stuff, I guess.

stewie

Add-On-Thought: In my ideal world I would pay even a little more, and have really all matchroom content available all the time. the site works well.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Add-On-Thought: In my ideal world I would pay even a little more, and have really all matchroom content available all the time. the site works well.
See, I didn't know about the stream dropping once the shift to DAZN happens...

...and yes, I would pay a little more for all the Matchroom content and not have that stream drop.

Thanks for all the info everyone!

FrankieD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was it still on there to watch when it went to the single elim round and it shifted to DAZN here in the US? Presumably you are in US and were watching without a rigged VPN?
I am in the US (west Chicago suburbs). Still needed DAZN for the last 2 days.

FrankieD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I thought the same thing. I would definitely pay more for more content on matchroom.live.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I signed up for the US Open. It worked very well and price is very fair, I think. Once DAZN took over, streams were gone. I VPNed and it still worked then. you can watch 2 tables (technically 4) side by side, which is nice.

I wish they would post their youtube stuff there as well. Or at least the full matches and highlights. And, of course, would be cool to watch there, even when DAZN kicks in, but that's because of the deal and exclusivity and stuff, I guess.
So what country did you pick your VPN to show as? ;)

Badpenguin

For $5 a month it is a decent deal. It is also the only service I have found that is reliable for watching matchroom events.