apa team cash tournament....8 ball

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have a team cash tournament that I heard is held once a year but is going to be held twice a year starting next year.

I played in mu first one this weekend and loved it....except for being put out in 5 th place....one spot outa the money round's

It was advertised as 1,000.00 added ....based on a full field of 16 teams. Well you know how those added money fliers goes ...based on a full field..so I decided to add it up when I got home. Kinda surprised at what I found.


We add 14 teams in it....full field was 16.

Entry fee was 340.00 per team

340.00 x 14 - 4,760

1st place...2700
2 nd place 1400
3 rd place...800
4 th place...500

Total .......5400.00
Minus.......4760.000 entry fee
Total added 640.00

Calcutta

1 st place ..1500.00
2 nd place....700.00
3 rd place.....380.00

Total ......2,580.00
Payout....5400.00

Grand total..7,980.00

Not bad for a 12 team tournament filled with bangers as ya'll affectionately refer to apa players.

2580.00 divided by 14 comes to 184.00 a team. Of course some went for higher and others lower in the Calcutta.
 
Back
Top