Archer/Strickland Pool school and Demo..

Slingshot 14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to say thanks to Jamaico Joe's in Oklahoma City for hosting the 2 day event and to Mgr. Brandon, for the late night room hook-up a block away, (OU game made rooms close hard to come by). The place was nice and the food good and staff was great, hopefully we'll make it back soon. The Sat. nite pool demo. was basically a 1hr. "speech" from Earl, then some trick shots, then a raffle for scotch dbls. which my wife got picked to play on team Archer. Then a nice race to 3 between Johnny Archer and James Waldon which ended 3-2 Archer without either player much warm up.
The Sunday 4hr. school was a real treat for my wife, who got to spend an afternoon with 2 of the greatest, and while she was busy gettin schooled I got to hang out, eat and enjoy many of my favorite Anheuser-Busch products:grin: . Thanks to Marc for gettin this goin and again JJ's for hostin. Even tho we had to drive 200 miles, it was like a small vacation and well worth every penny. If they ever do it again I highly recommend attending. Matt.

Last edited: