Are there advantages over buying from the manufacturer?

Dockter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With all the online stores now it seems like you can get 40-50 dollars off most products with free shipping so my question is.. Are there any benefits from order straight from the manufacturer rather than one of these dealers?

I'm wondering because I'm going to be looking at some OB stuff when I have the spare cash and I love their customer support here so I'm debating on if I should order straight from them or Ozone because I've always had great customer service there too.

edwu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think there is any "extra" benefits from ordering straight from the manufacturer. Seyberts and Ozone gives great customer service. Order from Seyberts and apply the coupon code "APARULES" and you will get an extra discount.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
We will start having Outville products available in other online stores besides Outsville.com.. As such if issues arise I hope that the buyer will know to contact us.. We replace any defective product with 2 of the same and pay shipping...

I think in OB's case they handle their warranty issues so the only real difference I can think of is point of contact if an issue arises...

Chris