Are We Having Fun Yet -- Mosconi Cup Day Two

Wow, Lou! That is incredible. That uber-fan. Man, who'd have thunk it? I didn't hear it watching the broadcast. See, this is why being on site at the venue is key. Nobody knows at home what's going on there, why people may miss a crucial shot. :yes:

Thanks again for the great write-up. Keep 'em coming, man. I gobble up each word every morning! :p

Day three, here we come! Enjoy! :wave:


Thanks, JAM. I have no doubt it's totally different on a screen

Lou Figueroa
 
Great post Lou. You can check out the video of the incident here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtZRU26yfRs

It occurs at about 11:40 into the video. As you can see, you can't hear the fan yell but you can see it happened from the reaction from Dennis and Michaela. Hatch actually makes the 3 ball but loses position for the 4 and gets snookered. He then wastes his shot clock time staring at the fan and has to rush his kick shot at the four and fouls giving Ralf ball-in-hand and subsequently, the rack. Interesting turn of events.


Thanks, JBB.

Lou Figueroa
 
Back
Top