E Elevation29 New member Oct 6, 2022 #1 Looking for a Ariel carmeli southwest tribute cue. Or southwest style cue.
I ivicafranic AzB Silver Member Silver Member Oct 7, 2022 #2 I have this one: Ariel Carmeli Ebony on Ebony 12 Points 3 high 3 low in forearm and in the buttsleeve Butt: 14.30 Shaft: 3.8 oz Pin: 3/8x10 Condition: Excellent Shaft has never been chalked Price: 2599$ shipped Would do it for 2400$ shipped Attachments Screenshot_20221007-091707_Facebook.jpg 59 KB · Views: 148 Screenshot_20221007-091658_Facebook.jpg 137.8 KB · Views: 136 Screenshot_20221007-091650_Facebook.jpg 68.7 KB · Views: 143 Screenshot_20221007-091624_Facebook.jpg 90.7 KB · Views: 143 Screenshot_20221007-091632_Facebook.jpg 67.5 KB · Views: 122 Screenshot_20221007-091640_Facebook.jpg 70 KB · Views: 120 Screenshot_20221007-091615_Facebook.jpg 69.5 KB · Views: 136 Screenshot_20221007-091607_Facebook.jpg 70.1 KB · Views: 141
I have this one: Ariel Carmeli Ebony on Ebony 12 Points 3 high 3 low in forearm and in the buttsleeve Butt: 14.30 Shaft: 3.8 oz Pin: 3/8x10 Condition: Excellent Shaft has never been chalked Price: 2599$ shipped Would do it for 2400$ shipped