Arizona tournament

seanandnik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to wish all the billiard players good luck at the tournament in Arizona this coming week. Also good luck to a few of my friends in the scotch doubles, wish I could’ve been there, there’s next year hopefully

r9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone head if there any streaming? I haven't seen that there will be.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go 12squared!!

For anyone that cares, our own 12squared (Dave Gross) is off to an excellent start, winning his first 4 matches. He said in the first 2 matches on day 1 he wasn't shooting that well, but he has caught a gear and won his 3rd match in 21 innings and this morning he won his 4th match in 12 innings (1.667 avg). Pretty gaudy shooting by my standards, and equalling the best game thru day 2.

He plays Hector Ocampo at around 3:45 this afternoon, but it is luck of the draw whether he is on the streaming table.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is a little disappointing to see that they don't vacuum each table before each game, just wipe them down with a cloth.

seanandnik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No need

It is a damp microfiber cloth and we do it the same way at Mazin’s room , the tables only get vacuumed at night when closing. The damp microfiber picks up a lot, those tables are only there a relatively short time, not long enough to pick up any real dust