Arnot Solid Rosewood Road Player cue - No Longer Available

dwc0516

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Arnot Solid Rosewood Road Player cue

Very solid second-owner cue purchased in 2006. Please visit Arnot's website and take a look at page 712 for his own original description.

The cue butt is a single solid piece of East Indian Rosewood with a black leather wrap. The original T3 shaft and Moori tip are in good condition. The Radial threads cur in the T3 shaft are a little tight. I most often used this cue with a Predator shaft that had a much easier fit. Arnot indicated to me in an email in 2007 that he would be happy to check it out and make an adjustment. Any professional cue repair shop equipped with Uni-lock hardware can also take a look.

Please note the photo of the ivory joint in which in the urethane clear coat has flecked off a small portion of the ivory material. I purchased the cue this way, and since it was nearly unnoticeable during play I chose not to have it refinished. Again, a quality cue repair shop could respray the cue, or friction on a touch-up that would ensure the finish would continue to protect the cue for the rest of your lifetime.

The hoppe ring in the butt is also ivory. The cue is simply beautiful. If you are interested, know that I actually quit playing in 2008 for personal reasons and I have not struck a single shot with this cue in almost 6 years. It has been stored in a rigid case, upright in an air-conditioned closet ever since.

Thanks for your interest. I look forward to answering your questions.

List Date: 9/22/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Arnot Solid Rosewood Road Player cue
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
azbilliards

dwc0516

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price reduction

To anyone following this thread, please note that I've reduced the price from $500 USD to $375 USD, with $35 shipping.

To answer previous questions regarding returns, I will accept returns within 14 days of the original shipment date. I will not pay return shipping. This return policy only applies to Paypal transactions involving Verified addresses.

To address additional questions: I will ship within 1 business day, via Fedex standard overnight service.
Thanks again for your interest

Last edited:

dwc0516

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As of November 17th, the cue has a pending accepted offer on Panjo. I will update the listing tomorrow if the sale completes. Thanks to all for your interest in this cue, and in the Paul Mottey cue I sold earlier this year. This is a great community of pool aficionados.

Last edited: