Artemis vs SuperSpeeds Question

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do these cushions have different sounds when the balls come off them? Can you tell the difference by the sound?

From what I have seen the SuperSpeeds have sort of a dull thud as the balls come off. What about the Artemis?

r/DCP

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, in my opinion Artemis are quieter than Superspeeds. I think that just goes along with being a livelier cushion.

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, in my opinion Artemis are quieter than Superspeeds. I think that just goes along with being a livelier cushion.

If Artemis is quieter than SuperSpeeds then there must not be much noise at all. Like I said, my SuperSpeeds sort of make a dull thud and I've always sort of interpreted that to mean they are slow and not quite as springy.

So, correct me if I am wrong here.........Artemis cushions are livelier than SuperSpeed cushions?

r/DCP

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If Artemis is quieter than SuperSpeeds then there must not be much noise at all. Like I said, my SuperSpeeds sort of make a dull thud and I've always sort of interpreted that to mean they are slow and not quite as springy.

So, correct me if I am wrong here.........Artemis cushions are livelier than SuperSpeed cushions?

r/DCP

Well we are just talking about my opinion based on the fact that I have both sets of rails for my Anniversary. My pro-cut rails are Superspeeds and my stock rails have Artemis, both professionally redone. Based on my judgement, the Artemis are livelier cushions, and quieter.