http://aeon.co/magazine/culture/hotel-rooms-and-the-despair-of-endless-travl/
I wonder how many pool players can relate to this due to their near constant need to travel.
Even if I had the ability to be a pro player, the seemingly constant living-out-of-suitcase existence would prevent me from pursuing it.
Do some of these guys even have a place they consider home? For example, I follow Corey Deuel on facebook and I am astonished by his travel itinerary and I don't think he is especially unique in that regard for pool players. I wonder what life must be like to feel unanchored/unmoored.
I wonder how many pool players can relate to this due to their near constant need to travel.
Even if I had the ability to be a pro player, the seemingly constant living-out-of-suitcase existence would prevent me from pursuing it.
Do some of these guys even have a place they consider home? For example, I follow Corey Deuel on facebook and I am astonished by his travel itinerary and I don't think he is especially unique in that regard for pool players. I wonder what life must be like to feel unanchored/unmoored.