Attention Dinoboy!..

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any recommendations on a good bank pool thread to take a look at?

Bank pool is a good game, and I know it was Fred's favorite..But, like 14.1, it is fading fast in popularity!..I would advise you to concentrate on learning all you can about one pocket, or even 8,9,10 ball!..That appears to be where all the high $$$$ action, and good tournaments will be, in the foreseeable future! ..JMHO Dino! :thumbup:

PS..Boy, you sure look a lot like your dad! :)

Dick

Last edited:

Dinoboy

Registered
Bank pool is a good game, and I know it was Fred's favorite..But, like 14.1, it is fading fast in popularity!..I would advise you to concentrate on learning all you can about one pocket, or even 8,9,10 ball!..That appears to be where all the high $$$$ action, and good tournaments will be, in the foreseeable future! ..JMHO Dino! :thumbup:

PS..Boy, you sure look a lot like your dad! :)

Dick

Thanks, but i just meant that i was looking for some interesting threads about banks, and ALSO one-pocket (i forgot to mention that). I'm not looking necessarily for leaning type threads, i spent most of my life learning one-pocket and bank pool from my dad, and have been playing almost 30 year, and yes, i only played for money. I feel that playing for money, especially big money, is the only way to truly test your ability and also get some seasoning, as well as improve your game. However there is always more to learn in pool, thats why i love it so much!
Everyone says i look like my dad, i was just a kid when he was my age(42), and i never noticed it. But thanks, i do consider it a compliment. sincerely, dino

p.s. Here is our (me and my dads) pool room in our basement, where we played together every morning. We eventually replaced the Anniversary with a Gold Crown 2.

Attachments

• basement.jpg
    basement.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 188
Last edited: